• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why do people expect delivery of items ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too lazy to read all the posts before responding, so this was probably already stated.

Anyway, IMO the location or meetup is just another part of the negotiation. If you don’t like the price or location offer, don’t accept and/or counter them. All terms are negotiable.

Perfect example , i posted a stainless colt lightwieght commander for 450.00 , only because i do this every once in a while to give someone a great deal, not because i need money . But the responses i got were from guys stating that they will buy it if i drive to macon , newnan , or douglasville . Why would i waste 40+ dollars in gas and 1/2 my dat to sell a gun for almost 1/2 price ? Needless to say I pulled the ad and it's no longer for sale . Anyway its saturday so no more ranting

I will be in Gainsville this Thursday. If you still want to sell it I'll drive on up to Alto with $450 in hand.

It's all part of the negotiation. Is it worth it or not? Either party can say no if they don't like the terms. It really not a big deal. Buyers and sellers come and go dailly. Another opportunity will come along in a few days

Colts gone , so is the 1978 700 classic i had in 6mm remington , this rifle was brand new but no box , this one went fast with no BS . As most due at deep discounts . Thanks .
I would have got a hat for telling him what I'd tell him, at that price? What a douche nozzle.

My rules....
This should be standard practice you would think , unless both parties agree on different terms ofcourse
If I am buying.... I drive to you
If I am selling ... You drive to me
If I am trading.... We meet 1/2 way
My rules....

If I am buying.... I drive to you
If I am selling ... You drive to me
If I am trading.... We meet 1/2 way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom