Why do people leave guns in their cars especially overnight?

If it did, your kind and honest neighbors would surely scoop it up and put it back in your bowl.

As for myself, if my pistol is locked in my parked car, 90% of the time it's either disabled with a lock or physically locked to the seat frame with a vinyl coated 1/4" thick braided steel cable and a decent sized padlock.

I've posted pics of that set-up here before, months or years ago.

If it did, your kind and honest neighbors would surely scoop it up and put it back in your bowl.

As for myself, if my pistol is locked in my parked car, 90% of the time it's either disabled with a lock or physically locked to the seat frame with a vinyl coated 1/4" thick braided steel cable and a decent sized padlock.

I've posted pics of that set-up here before, months or years ago.

That reminds me, I need to get my cable cutters off the dash of my truck. They are expensive, very sharp, and prone to rust. They are made for cutting stranded steel cable up to 3/8 inch. Like wire cutters, only better, and fit right in your back pocket.

That reminds me, I need to get my cable cutters off the dash of my truck. They are expensive, very sharp, and prone to rust. They are made for cutting stranded steel cable up to 3/8 inch. Like wire cutters, only better, and fit right in your back pocket.
I've found that a cordless cuttoff wheel works on 3/8ths inch cable in about 5 seconds.

I'm not advising to leave a gun in the car but maybe a few Anti gun bumper stickers....

Be a grey wolf and carry on

Years ago I put a birdwatching sticker and a hiking sticker on a 4x4 that I'd hunt from an leave parked in the middle of nowhere. That was as far as I could go, couldn't quite stomach putting a PETA or vegan sticker on.

Hide your good one really good when not in car, and leave a High Point with a plugged barrel on the seat, diversion and revenge all for about $125 and your hidden pc is safe.
1.jpg
02B6AF60-5AA6-47D1-81C5-1565C223670D_LI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom