• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why does everyone wanna see DL or GWCL?

So think a CCW means you are a law abiding citizen and safe to sell to.

I think it means you could be those things or.....you haven't been caught.

Ya know, this happen several years back. NICS wouldn't allow a Ga permit carrier to use the permit in place of a back ground check. Because, at the time Ga wasn't revoking permits for convicted felons.
A person could make a plea deal and be convicted of a felony, serve some short jail time or maybe even avoid jail. And still have a valid carry permit allowing them to buy a gun without a BG check.
Now today, Ga claims to be following the practice of revoking permits when someone is a felon. But we all know how well the gov't does their jobs.

They come to your house to get it? I don't understand. Revoke okay, but what about the card? I mean it might have been "on the boat" with the guns....before the accident. Lots of folks here have boating accidents or plan to have one when they should be using their rifles.

p38_1280.jpg

They come to your house to get it? I don't understand. Revoke okay, but what about the card? I mean it might have been "on the boat" with the guns....before the accident. Lots of folks here have boating accidents or plan to have one when they should be using their rifles.

I think they are supposed to get it from you while you are in court or while making the deal with the DA

I disagree. You do have to be prepared to pay the price if you decide to break the law though.

What could be the price, losing your freedom? Then you really wouldn't be free to do as you see fit.

I guess you could say that you are free to drive as fast as you want, just so long as you don't get caught.

This thread isn't about being criminals and breaking the laws that we already have in place, it's about following the laws.

There is no requirement by GA law to check residency or criminal status of the firearm purchaser for an individual transaction.

I guess reading/comprehension is a lost art.

It makes you and the sailer safer I don't axe to cee a DL or Purmit...

My BOS requires a selfie with the buyer, all 10 fingers printed, a credit report from all three major companies, small sperm sample, your spouses or kids SSN, and a saliva swab of the cheek.

for an AR15, ****... I gotta 25 min class I'm going to give you on top of all the other ****.
That's not too much toaxe for,shouldn't be a problem.

I'd rather them have feedback over a DL or CCW but I do ask to take a peek. I feel like you can do your own due diligence or the government will eventually do it for you, as in no more private sales without an FFL.

So should we voluntarily surrender the bump stocks? After all they are pretty much useless.

If you plant the seed, it will grow.

Back
Top Bottom