• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why is a G45 MOS slide more expensive than a new G45?

Isn't the gen5 g45 slide the same as a g19 gen5 slide but just different numbers milled on the side? If it doesn't have to be OEM, you could get some Gucci fo less.

So I found a deal on a Trijicon RMR Type 02 3.5 MOA RMR and got to thinking I might want that on my carry gun. I was shocked to see the prices on milled aftermarket or factory OEM slides milled for optics. Is there some magic ju-ju that I'm unaware of that makes this slide as expensive as the whole damned pistol I bought a couple of years ago? Outside of the transitory inflation of only 6-7% we're told is going away soon, of course.
I tell you what start holding your breath now on that inflation evaporation! In 3 years ago I think things were pretty much stable in the gun Market. At least I think they were can't remember. If Biden says it's true it's got to be true. LOL

Easiest cheapest way to get it Sell the G45 Buy a New full size PSA Dagger Glock G45 copy with the right Optic cut you will have cash left over.
Screenshot_20221205-071132.png

Easiest cheapest way to get it Sell the G45 Buy a New full size PSA Dagger Glock G45 copy with the right Optic cut you will have cash left over.View attachment 5042264
Now that's a decent looking handgun for a Glock. At least PSA has something interesting to offer. I know they sell a lot of brands but why doesn't Glock/block do something like that and offer it from just themselves. Their guns need a lot of help in the looks Department. That's a decent price too the fact it's real good. Is that actually made by glock or by a different company?

Back
Top Bottom