• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why is so much 124gr 9mm available now? What happened to 115gr as the standard rd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I've been using for 9mm. Shoots great. $15.20 for 100 rds + shipping.

Blazer is free shipping but higher cost per round here for 1000 rounds. SGammo is where I stocked up on my 5.56 ammo back before Covid. They ship fast. 1000 rds for $229.80 and free shipping.

Here's what I've been using for 9mm. Shoots great. $15.20 for 100 rds + shipping.

Blazer is free shipping but higher cost per round here for 1000 rounds. SGammo is where I stocked up on my 5.56 ammo back before Covid. They ship fast. 1000 rds for $229.80 and free shipping.

15 cents per round for zincpoint is the deal of the century. $120.00 for shipping from zincpoint is absolutely ridiculous.........AND a deal breaker for me @ a total of 27 cents per round (including shipping). I can do better than that at 2A Warehouse.

The 124gr has always been more popular overseas, and even in Canada. The 115 grain stuff is kind of a US thing from what I understand. And with this shortage a lot of foreign brands are shipping their stuff here because they can get higher prices for it.

I've always preferred the 124 grain if I can get it, so I'm glad to see it becoming more available. To me it's the ideal weight for 9mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom