• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why is there a problem with wanting people to list correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly people are just as frustrated as I am. I don't think a color coded county map sounds like such a bad idea to me. I know in the current time that acceptance and conformity are king. Let's just keep it the way it is. Over and out!

Can someone please make a territory map that explains what geographic region people live in. It breaks my heart every time I see a gun I want that is listed under South East simply because they live SE of Atlanta. This is a great state that revolves around way more than the ATL. No offense to those of you who live there. This just happens far to often on here. Rant over!
AMEN just the way I feel, people think 10 miles north of Atlanta is N.E. GA............not.

Here are some other items an astute member could create threads on:

Flippers
.22 LR prices
Glock prices
PMs (failure to return)
Marking items GONE
etc...etc...
That is exactly my point! I think several of the things you mentioned should be a thing. It keeps being a problem, yet no solution. Seems like insanity to me.

Clearly people are just as frustrated as I am. I don't think a color coded county map sounds like such a bad idea to me. I know in the current time that acceptance and conformity are king. Let's just keep it the way it is. Over and out!

The fatal flaw in your scheme is the dependency upon ODT'ers to actually be able to locate their home town/County on a map.

I live in Covington and work in Loganville and have seen both those locations listed in at least 3 or 4 different categories. No big.

I see several of you want my post axed. I am a reasonable person... so please explain to me why this is a problem post?

So many of us have posted about this exact topic over the years we've just come to agree it's a beating a dead horse type subject. There's just no way everyone is going to agree where any one place is, lol.

It seems to me to be relative on where the member is!! It's not a problem post, there's just been so many on the same subject over the years and not once have we ever gotten anywhere.

We all share your frustration, lol.
Please don't expect any good answers..... :becky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom