• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why is there a problem with wanting people to list correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This turned in to something I wasn't expecting. Never seen so many gun toting Americans ready to accept circumstances. I understand what you mean but if you can't identify your county on a map there's a problem.

This turned into something you weren't expecting - is pretty typical around here....

I even asked where I was in a poll one time. People were serious and the answers were all over the map.
Sometimes you have to accept the things you can not change.
This is one of those! :D

This turned into something you weren't expecting - is pretty typical around here....

I even asked where I was in a poll one time. People were serious and the answers were all over the map.
Sometimes you have to accept the things you can not change.
This is one of those! :D
where is sugar loaf ..lol.

You don't know many people that work for CSX huh!!? We get that ATL pay scale with the backwoods poor hillbilly cost of living. Nice try though.
I met a couple - You're right I think they we're the happy ones. It's been years - but I certainly enjoyed going to the WMA range and being the only one there! Can't do that anywhere near Atlanta.

There isn't a problem. But, it has been discussed many times before and it is a "pasture" topic by now. The majority of people will list their location based on their vicinity to Atlanta. It drives me nuts, but it is what it is. Personally, I live w/in 20 minutes of the West Ga University, thus I think Coweta is West Ga; but others do not agree and have Newnan listed all over the place. I just look at the map that is attached to the listing and make my decision based off of that, not where the poster thinks he lives. Wait until you make a deal with someone based on their "location" and then find out when discussing a meeting place that they have moved to the other end of the state and never changed their location. Yes, that has happened to me :)
There you go using logic. Doesn't work around here.:D

Some of the people here live in the country. And when you look for Georgia country this is where you'd find that they live.

1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom