• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why no s&w .40 caliber????????

192AEEC2-DD99-4098-A3F6-340BB9E37BCF.jpeg

No problem with .40S&W personally.

Like my M&P9
Like my 45acp
Don't want to add another caliber I would have to buy and take to the range at this point when I want to shoot. I'm also on a budget so I prefer getting more 9mm for the money.

If I get where I have more funds to start collecting guns I wouldn't mind owning a 40sw at all.

I've heard about the 40sw being more snappy than a 45, but I have no idea how true that is.

The fact some police departments are going back to the 9mm may have affected the popularity of the 40sw. Seems like customers used to ask about 40s more than they do now.

I don't mind the .40, but being the kind of guy that likes to sell or trade after shooting it a few times, i know i wouldn't get my money back on it, and that nobody's gonna want to trade for it. So I don't buy them or trade for them.

I don't mind the .40, but being the kind of guy that likes to sell or trade after shooting it a few times, i know i wouldn't get my money back on it, and that nobody's gonna want to trade for it. So I don't buy them or trade for them.

I've never understood that. I always buy stuff and i KNOW I'll be buried with it. I hate letting go of my goods. Probably why my marriage has lasted so long, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom