• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

why so many glock haters?

just curious as to why a lot of folks don't like glocks seems like a good firearm but is the m&p comparable, thoughts please.

I personally don't think the hate is towards the firearm its self. No one in their right mind could argue that they are ultra reliable out of the box and have tons of aftermarket support.

I think the dislike comes from all the Glock fan boys that swear that it's the best firearm in the world and nothing else compares. Not to mention everyone thinks their $450 New Glock is worth $600+.

Yes.... I've owned several including a ultra rare model.

I personally don't think the hate is towards the firearm its self. No one in their right mind could argue that they are ultra reliable out of the box and have tons of aftermarket support.

I think the dislike comes from all the Glock fan boys that swear that it's the best firearm in the world and nothing else compares. Not to mention everyone thinks their $450 New Glock is worth $600+.

I believe you are exactly right. The fan boys get on everyone's nerves. At least everyone who has been around firearms for a while.

Some people simply don't like the triggers, grip, etc. but those things do not inspire hatred.

I believe most guys vent their disliking just for the sake of ruffling fan boy feathers...And it works, and I admit it is pretty funny. :D

I've yet to see the fabled "glocktards" and "glock fanboys", but every damn thread you got the Glock haters.

You don't have to say "Glock is perfect" to invite the hate brigade. You just have to mention "Glock" and here they come running, eager to tell you how much Glocks don't fit their hand and how they're overpriced, unsafe, etc etc etc.

This. Nothing wrong with Glock.

I've yet to see the fabled "glocktards" and "glock fanboys", but every damn thread you got the Glock haters.

You don't have to say "Glock is perfect" to invite the hate brigade. You just have to mention "Glock" and here they come running, eager to tell you how much Glocks don't fit their hand and how they're overpriced, unsafe, etc etc etc.

True. The fan boys aren't bad around here, but look around in some other places and you will see...Oh how you will see.

Back
Top Bottom