• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why so many handguns are for sale with very low, or zero round counts?

I'm like many on both sides. I have a lot of BNIB weapons and many that I have fired and/or carry all the time. To each their own. They're investments or assets, however you look at it. Their your property. Do with it, what you want. I can afford to buy them, I can afford to shoot them. I can afford to collect them, That is what I worked for and saved for and earned my money for. The moment that someone else starts putting food on my table, thats when others can delegate what I do in my house. And, I respect what you do in your house.

But aren't you just the slightest bit curious about shooting them?

Not speaking for everyone else but I have a Glock 23 gen 3 that is my carry gun and only put 5 rounds through it. But I also don't go shooting like most people.

I dunno how anyone can have a gun and not shoot it. It's the first thing I want to do. I like to run them often as I can too. It's like having a super fast car but never drive it.

EVeryone is different. I had a chance to purchase a never fired Garand, documented as such. I told my son it would never do for me to purchase such an item because first thing I would do is take it to the range. Yet I know people that purchase things and never use them they just like collecting things.

Back
Top Bottom