• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why won't you take my money?

Are you meaning you will pick it up out of my hands after I've delivered to your front door? That's how a lot of the noobs want to operate nowadays. However, if you plan to do some driving to pick up then that would be a no brainer. Just send a USPS money order, because anyone trying to shaft the player after receiving has committed a felony.........

Are you meaning you will pick it up out of my hands after I've delivered to your front door? That's how a lot of the noobs want to operate nowadays. However, if you plan to do some driving to pick up then that would be a no brainer. Just send a USPS money order, because anyone trying to shaft the player after receiving has committed a felony.........
Of course I mean driving to pick the item up

I am one who is always skeptical of anyone who wants to send more over the wire, I hold my items until I have the cash in hand or can get it from my bank. If the buyer doesn't like it, they can move on.
And that’s understandable but if you have my money already what’s the big deal about holding it until I get back to town.

I would deal with you in a minute based on the recommendations of some of the members who have posted. I will not take paypal, but I will take a Post Office Money Order and hold the item until you can pick it up. I know you would like to use paypal, but if I am the seller, I tell you what I will accept. No hard feelings, I just do not do paypal.

Back
Top Bottom