• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wife has Glock 27 and has difficulty racking

I know a lot of people will scoff at what I'm about say, but here goes. I bought my better half a Ruger SR22. Lightweight, easy to conceal, very reliable, and most importantly, easy to manipulate. she LOVES IT! Her confidence with the weapon has grown with every trip to the range. I also got her a Sig Mosquito. Again, easy to operate, still lightweight, and concealable. Many say "A .22 isn't enough". If she's comfortable enough with the weapon, shot placement/accuracy improves dramatically!!! IMHO.

Went threw the same problem with my wife. Bought here an LCR in .38 and she said it hurt her hand. She's a wimp when it comes to recoil. After about 3 trys, she loves the Sig P238. The slide is easy to rack and the recoil is manageable to her. I put a Crimson Trace laser on it and she thinks she is hot ****. The only issue is the Sig has a stiff 8 to 9lb trigger pull. I hope it gets better after using it more. All in all she is much happier with the Sig.

One of my friends has a wrist problem and about cant rack a slide back.
Found he's will searching I don't know how well they work, he sound the glock and got a revolver instead.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v716_cwhotrod311_51sx4ovOWL_SS400_.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v716_cwhotrod311_MAKO_Charging_Glock_Handle.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v716_cwhotrod311_brass_stacker_slide_pull_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom