• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Willy Leadwell is the man!

NWSharpshooter

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
563   0
Reaction score
I picked up a truck for my boy last week and the front end was pretty rough but the rest of the truck was in great shape and perfect for a 16 year old. I contacted @Willy Leadwell about ordering the parts to fix the front end and he offered to do the whole job for me for a price that couldn't be beat. This morning I woke up early and made the drive out to Conyers and he went to work. It took him less than 4 hours and he allowed me to sit in his office so I could work while he worked.

Before.
i96.photobucket.com_albums_l172_snickelson1_20170119_080811_zpscilvdctm.jpg

After

i96.photobucket.com_albums_l172_snickelson1_20170123_130744_zpsekea7z6w.jpg

Thanks again @Willy Leadwell! My boy was ecstatic when I pulled it back in the driveway this afternoon.

Can't beat that. He probably knows you'll be back so he cut you a deal.

I have a 15 year old, he scares the crap out of me while he's driving

Actually I am planning on taking my F-250 to him for some work. As of right now my son's truck is nicer looking than mine. Can't be having that.

It does indeed and the interior is oh so clean. Gotta give @mattp38 props. He hooked me up with a good deal.

Your son seems to be a perfectionist, so you have some work to do to catch up on the beauty contest:nod: ! Plus if he has access to your wallet for parts we'll see some good deals from NWS.

Back
Top Bottom