• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Willy Leadwell is the man!

Thanks, I've always been a big fan of "Mr. Cool" Steve McQueen. My first memory of him in a film was in "The Great Escape", but I really became a huge fan when my Dad took me to see "Bullitt" in 1968. Up until a couple of months ago my avatar had always been the Tazmanian Devil cartoon character wearing a bandana & motorcycle jacket. I'll probably go back to that again before too long.
View attachment 1039534
Mcqueen was " THE MAN" i try to live like he did..all and to the extreme...ONE COOL CAT..u TOO Tazz Tazz

I picked up a truck for my boy last week and the front end was pretty rough but the rest of the truck was in great shape and perfect for a 16 year old. I contacted Willy Leadwell Willy Leadwell about ordering the parts to fix the front end and he offered to do the whole job for me for a price that couldn't be beat. This morning I woke up early and made the drive out to Conyers and he went to work. It took him less than 4 hours and he allowed me to sit in his office so I could work while he worked.

Thanks again Willy Leadwell Willy Leadwell ! My boy was ecstatic when I pulled it back in the driveway this afternoon.

I wish that I had been lucky enough to have a dad like you. I bought my first car at sixteen for $250. A 56 chevy that had been rolled and had a decal on the left front fender that said "Fender Bender". Looked like a demolition derby car.

I wish that I had been lucky enough to have a dad like you. I bought my first car at sixteen for $250. A 56 chevy that had been rolled and had a decal on the left front fender that said "Fender Bender". Looked like a demolition derby car.

Gotta hustle. My boy tells all his friends that his dad is a hustler.

It's never too late. NWSharpshooter NWSharpshooter will probably let you call him daddy and yell at you for leaving your bicycle in the driveway. For a nominal fee of course.

Back
Top Bottom