Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie_apocolypse

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
40   0
Reaction score
last sunday local cops broke my gate
responding to a call of fighting and yelling they show up and question my wife about if she ok and if she alright
and after she said that the cops said they will close the gate on way out 15 min later return and ask if gate was broking before they showed up. and said that they don't know if they broke it and will make a report and took pictures. landlord showed up two hours later wanting to know what happened to his gate. called 911(i know) cops came out again spent 1 hour talking to him and said we may never find out who broke it.
i work all day for two days i was out i woke up to this my landlord never knew about the first call. i went a looked at gate someone got out of car pushed gate from top and broke opener and bent far up right at same spot drive motor is and line up push arm snapped from being forced. i looked down and saw where boots had dug in to dirt right at spot where arm would have giving most of damage before snapping .
oxidation of paint showed where some one had grabbed and put shoulder in to it at far end to open the gate.
now i know cops want to do there job and the only reason im even saying anything is the fact that the cops said that they didn't break the gate. what the f%@#* we all know what happened so why not just say it.
what do you think
there is more info but not needed for this rant i so mad winder or barrow county. just wrong that gates been up for more than a year and with in a 2 hour time frame it got f@#&ed up and know won't man up,.

Last edited:
Neither rain, nor sleet nor silly little gates will keep LEO's from their sworn duty. You don't really need a gate anyway. What are you afraid of?

Get the first police report. Find out what officers were on seen. Then request all recorded information 1hr before they showed up till 1hr after. Get dash cameras and microphones... that will prove if they broke it. Then have your landlord sue the city for the bill.

Or don't get LEO called out for a DV... that's the best idea.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom