WMD in iraq?

After all the time and boots on the ground we had, how would we miss this and a bunch of goat herding throat cutters find it?

I don't know how we could have missed them. We were all over that country and didn't come across any. But then again we didn't look everywhere and there are so many places to hide things. All it would take would be finding the right person with the right intel and you would have them. Maybe one of the Saddam loyalists got caught by the ISIS crew and spilled the beans when threatened with beheading. We weren't exactly cutting peoples heads off who didn't fess up after all. Just takes the right guy with the right intel and the right motivation to speak. I would love to see Bush be justified/redeemed after all this time but I would hate to see what some ISIS jihadist mad man is capable of doing with a WMD.

After all the time and boots on the ground we had, how would we miss this and a bunch of goat herding throat cutters find it?
We weren't cutting peoples heads off to get information. Takes the right motivation.

Saddam's "once premier" facility? And we didn't know about it.

Oh well.

Hopefully one of those old containers cracks open while the ISIS folks are trying to move them.

Back
Top Bottom