WMD in iraq?

To be fair bush did find wmd's by definition, chemical weapons are wmd's, but everyone was waiting for biological or nukes and the media never would call the chem weapons wmd's since it wasn't the anthrax we said was there

Just further vindication that the intelligence was correct from the get go. I will always remember all those reports coming out from pilots that saw trucks hauling the stuff out (across the Iraqi border). When they asked for permission to take action - were denied. I really wish I could find those links to vids and reports right about now. They've somehow disappeared.

Remember when our Commander in Chief had balls? Heck, at least he could make a decision and stand by it.

Ultimatum to Saddam

Axis of Evil Speech

Banned Pres. Bush Interview

Last edited by a moderator:
at this point i wouldnt care if the whole middle east started using WMDs on themselves. hopefully some of them make it in saudi arabia (the ****ers who have been funding all the wahabbi death cult terror cells)

To be fair bush did find wmd's by definition, chemical weapons are wmd's, but everyone was waiting for biological or nukes and the media never would call the chem weapons wmd's since it wasn't the anthrax we said was there

yup. sarin gas vials were found and he had used them previously

Just further vindication that the intelligence was correct from the get go. I will always remember all those reports coming out from pilots that saw trucks hauling the stuff out (across the Iraqi border). When they asked for permission to take action - were denied. I really wish I could find those links to vids and reports right about now. They've somehow disappeared.

Lost in email and the server was destroyed.....

Back
Top Bottom