Woman killed by her own 2 dogs while on a walk?

Do you think theres ALOT more to this story?

• Total voters
also doesnt take into account the fact that pits are also the most abused and fought breed by a huge percentage. that fact alone would skew those numbers. If labs or german shepherds were fought or abused near as often then the numbers for those breeds would spike
Exactly, do a search for dogs on Craigslist, go to your local shelter, go to your local Ghetto and then come back and tell me PitBulls are only 6% of the dog population. There's a major problem with idiots breeding PitBulls, to that I agree. But to try and say they make up a small portion of the dog population but account for most of the trouble is laughable.

Exactly, do a search for dogs on Craigslist, go to your local shelter, go to your local Ghetto and then come back and tell me PitBulls are only 6% of the dog population. There's a major problem with idiots breeding PitBulls, to that I agree. But to try and say they make up a small portion of the dog population but account for most of the trouble is laughable.

psshh you go over to gwinnett county animal shelter and that 6% of the population turns into minumum of 60% of the population real ****ing fast

dogsbite is the Huffington Post of animal websites. Ban the guns, ban the cars, ban butter, ban pizza, so scared and triggered right now. How will I pet my dog when I get home. Somebody help, the gun that I am wearing is so dangerous, and I never knew it before reading the internet. Most "pit bulls" are poorly raised mutts that are not pitbulls, but have some bully features. The dog on the profile picture is certainly not a pitbull. I am so scared anyway, be scared, no Trump, no guns, no bulldogs, no fried foods, no acting like a man. This is all media hyped nonsense, just like the anti-gun, anti-Trump crap!

I agree somethings left out/not known yet bigtime here. If the dogs and her were attacked by something, why on earth would her dogs bail? That i cant fathom. I enjoy watching my dogs chase the many deer on the property, but they come back when i call them. I like to think if and when coyotes show up again (havent seen them much in months) that if we were attacked, my dogs would shred them.

Btw Bear44 Bear44 you were instrumental in helping me "introduce" my giant baby tito to my female kiva several years ago through pm's.....i have never forgotten that....thankyou sir!
It's a myth that dogs will instinctively put themselves at risk to defend another adult pack member. When a dog that has not been trained in protection becomes aggressive it is almost always motivated by something other than protecting their adult human. Children and puppies are a different story.

If they determined the threat to her was real and overwhelming to them, it would be perfectly natural for them to run away from it and then come back to her after the fact.

And happy I could help.

Back
Top Bottom