Woman killed by her own 2 dogs while on a walk?

Do you think theres ALOT more to this story?

• Total voters
Lots of disturbing details in the update. Sadly, when all is said and done, I think it will be clear the dogs killed her.

I love these kinds of dogs and have had several. However, About the only dogs that you hear of actually killing a person usually has some sort of pit relation. Don’t trust them and don’t leave them alone with anything you don’t want dead if their true genetics kick in. They are working dogs that do exactly what they have always been bred to do.

I love these kinds of dogs and have had several. However, About the only dogs that you hear of actually killing a person usually has some sort of pit relation. Don’t trust them and don’t leave them alone with anything you don’t want dead if their true genetics kick in. They are working dogs that do exactly what they have always been bred to do.
Good thing Petey's true genetics never kicked in on you guys
petey6.jpg

BS. They are aggressive from birth. Even if raised by sheep.

Scientific data? LOL! You are talking about the same morons that push man made global warming. I have over 6 decades of experience of actual pit behavior that I have personally observed.

There is a reason animal control operations refuse to adopt out stray pits.
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound: at six decades of experience.

Do you agree that specific breeds have characteristics of appearance and behavior that are developed by selective breeding?
Pit Bulls were never selectively bred to be human aggressive. In fact, in the bad old days of pit fighting if the dog became human aggressive it was put down.

I don't understand your point here. Regardless of percentages, the fact remains that over the 12 year period pits accounted for 254 deaths. The next most fatal breed (rottweilers) accounted for 43. So those two breeds accounted for 76% of all "deaths by dog" and they reportedly make up less than 9% of the total dog population.
You need to go back and read my posts in this thread. Those stats have been proven to be bogus by the AVMA and not by just a little bit.

also doesnt take into account the fact that pits are also the most abused and fought breed by a huge percentage. that fact alone would skew those numbers. If labs or german shepherds were fought or abused near as often then the numbers for those breeds would spike
Those numbers would also spike about any breed that got the reputation of being aggressive regardless of whether they actually were or not.

Back
Top Bottom