• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woman mauled by her own pitbull dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you sound just like the anti gun people you complain so much about. You read a story from the media that you call "FAKE NEWS" and judge a whole bread of dogs.
Fake news or not, I wouldn’t own a dog with a reputation for turning aggressive for no reason

I m not demanding others get rid of theirs, but leash that **** and keep it away from me

Fake news or not, I wouldn’t own a dog with a reputation for turning aggressive for no reason

I m not demanding others get rid of theirs, but leash that **** and keep it away from me
That's like saying fake news or not I won't vote for trump because he's racist.

There's absolutely no scientific evidence or research that backs up that pitbulls as a breed "turn" aggressive for no reason. On the contrary every time APBT, and Amstaffs are tested the excel as a breed in temperament test.

Now, if you buy a pitbull from a backyard breeder who breeded his aggressive dog with his homies aggressive dog because they thought it would be cool to have aggressive dogs then you're gonna habe a problem. But you can't blame that ignorance on the breed itself.

Like I said earlier, all the apples are not bad, I know 2 pitbulls that are sweet as can be. I just cannot understand the stats. Michael Vick didn't fight great Danes or labradors. Pits make wonderful catch dogs for hogs too. Again, nature or nurture? Above my paygrade to have conclusive evidence that genetics vs rearing plays.

That's like saying fake news or not I won't vote for trump because he's racist.

There's absolutely no scientific evidence or research that backs up that pitbulls as a breed "turn" aggressive for no reason. On the contrary every time APBT, and Amstaffs are tested the excel as a breed in temperament test.

Now, if you buy a pitbull from a backyard breeder who breeded his aggressive dog with his homies aggressive dog because they thought it would be cool to have aggressive dogs then you're gonna habe a problem. But you can't blame that ignorance on the breed itself.
I’m using anecdotal evidence; like you did with the cops and iq ;)

Like I said earlier, all the apples are not bad, I know 2 pitbulls that are sweet as can be. I just cannot understand the stats. Michael Vick didn't fight great Danes or labradors. Pits make wonderful catch dogs for hogs too. Again, nature or nurture? Above my paygrade to have conclusive evidence that genetics vs rearing plays.
The story of what happened to all of Michael Vicks dogs is an amazing testiment to what a great and forgiving breed the American Pit Bull Terrier is.

:lol: nice. Well if you're that scared of pitbulls I'll put Thor up if you ever come to the shop. Wouldn't want you peeing your pants because the TV told you to be scared.
Haha I’m not afraid of them and a lot of my buds have 1 or 2. If I know the owner I’m not concerned. I just personally wouldn’t own the breed myself is all

I’ll agree shotbags are attracted to this breed which means they get a lot of bad press (bad owner ergo bad dog)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom