• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woman mauled by her own pitbull dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said to leash that ***** and keep it away from you so I figured you were scared. Like all the ghetto ****ers who run to the other side of the street in fear when I'm walking Thor. It's quite hilarious, then I'll come up on some old lady or teenage girl and they'll literally sit on the ground playing with him and let him lick their faces. People are weird.
the golden retriever at work is the same way, some delivery drivers won't even get out of the car with him outside going to the bathroom. Some areas are so full of horribly raised animals that the local population learns to fear all dogs

I think the list of dog attacks over the last 10 years is a people problem.
Lots of scumbags breeding aggressive pit bulls and when they get out of control they take the to the pound where people rescue them.
There are also lots of other breeds of aggressive dogs, most do not have the capability to kill an adult with ease when triggered but some do.
The only dogs that really concern me are lab/shepherd types over 60 pounds or so, big Doberman types over 60 pounds and boxer/bulldog types over 30 pounds or so.
I know it sounds like a “ooh here is a badass” statement but I think I could handle a single dog smaller than that if my life depended on it.
I hope I never have to find out.

Retired BellSouth, on and off peoples property. Got bitten quiet a few times. One collie, Chihuahua. Beagle and one toy poodle. Never been afraid of dogs, but the most aggressive of the dogs , I faced by Dobermans.

I don’t love or hate dogs. However I’ve found chihuahua’s to be the most aggressive of all breeds I’ve come in contact with. However this gets ignored because of their size.

Retired BellSouth, on and off peoples property. Got bitten quiet a few times. One collie, Chihuahua. Beagle and one toy poodle. Never been afraid of dogs, but the most aggressive of the dogs , I faced by Dobermans.

dobermans sometimes have an issue where their brain grows faster than their skull and it creates pressure causing aggression issues. At least that’s what I’ve read and heard from some owners

Meanest dog I’ve ever met is my grandmothers dachshund, only she can touch it and not even she can take it’s toys away.

This entire debate is the equivalent of someone saying a large black person at night is scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dobermans sometimes have an issue where their brain grows faster than their skull and it creates pressure causing aggression issues. At least that’s what I’ve read and heard from some owners

Meanest dog I’ve ever met is my grandmothers dachshund, only she can touch it and not even she can take it’s toys away.

This entire debate is the equivalent of someone saying a large black person at night is scary.

The brain skull thing is definitely not true. That myth has been said about every breed of dog. It's even been said about certain tribes from africa. Just a dumb myth.

The brain skull thing is definitely not true. That myth has been said about every breed of dog. It's even been said about certain tribes from africa. Just a dumb myth.

Interesting, that’s the only one I’ve heard it about. Well now I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom