• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

World of Warcraft....i cant be the only one on here.

militaryrednek

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
75   0
Reaction score
so anyone on here waste time playing some WoW? i cant find another thread for this so i figured i would post here since it is a hobby of mine. been playing off and on since vanilla, damn deployments messin with my WoW! lol.

im on Kel'Thuzad Ally. usually on my pally tank, Swingandmiss. or my rogue, Spayed (worgen female lol). have a few other mid/lowbies i could level with you if you dont have a 90 also. always better to level with a friend! also love to run old raids for transmog gear that i vendored before transmog came out (rip my t3 set)

been bored here lately, in a really inactive guild as of late and looking for a new one. be nice to talk guns in guild chat also lol. my main focus is pve, i suck at pvp so ive never bothered with it much. will transfer for a active pve guild (raids/would love to try challenge modes/always down for a heroic). just starting LFR with my tank learning the fights as a tank.

feel free to toss up your real id also. i will post mine tonight (forgot it) when i get home from work. if there is anyone else out there of course lol. usually online weekend nights and some weekdays.

and for the Haters.....yes it may be uncool, outdated, or whatever you want to say. but its how i waste my time and chillax to relieve stress.

Meh I'll admit to being a closet nerd. I haven't played it in about 8 months but I used to be pretty heavy into it especially since I work the opposite schedule as my wife and had a lot of freetime and boredom. I had all horde characters on a PVP server and have several 85s at the moment but my account has been inactive since that last expansion came out. Who knew we could be into guns, outdoors stuff, and video games all at the same time? Maybe I am into guns to help offset the nerdiness?

lol yeah, wayyyyy to many pepople take it way to seriously. and dont realize its just a game. i used to be a "hardcore raider" back in vanilla wow and got sooo burnt out by it. i was also a single soldier living in the barracks at the time.....not much to do lol. now i just play for fun and log on when i can. its good to just relax and play a game. hardley anybody knows i play, and when i tell people they get surprised because i in now way look like your "typical gamer" lol.

oh, and if you/anyone wants a scroll of ressurection hit me up!

I play EQ2. Raid Friday and Sunday nights three hours each night.

Wow I didn't know folks were still playing. I had an EQ1 and EQ2 account back in the day. I'd thought it fizzled out. My last EQ2 login must have been 3 or 4 years ago, and I hadn't touched EQ1 in about 8 years.

Wow I didn't know folks were still playing. I had an EQ1 and EQ2 account back in the day. I'd thought it fizzled out. My last EQ2 login must have been 3 or 4 years ago, and I hadn't touched EQ1 in about 8 years.

yep its still going. amazing that it is. my first run in with computer games was Diablo, then i skipped EQ and went to WoW lol.

Back
Top Bottom