• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

World of Warcraft....i cant be the only one on here.

I was highly addicted. I sold my last account after wrath came out. The guild I was in was in the top hundred in the us. First one om my server to be 6/6 T6. It lost its joy soon after that so I sold my account and never looked back.

I hear ya man. Well that's what I did although my current job has nothing to do with computers. However, I will say that computers and building computers are another big hobby of mine besides guns of course.

i built my current rig. and mainly thats what got me thinking of going to school for it and making a career out of it. ive met and made friends with alot of the IT guys here where i work. and they told me they are all about a degree when they hire, they dont care at all about the certificates when they look at new hires.

reminds me i need to shop around for a new HD. new mobo/cpu and dbl my ram would be nice as well (may not need 16g of ram, but its just so nice to say you have it lol)....i need to get a nice scratch off win here soon lol.

I was highly addicted. I sold my last account after wrath came out. The guild I was in was in the top hundred in the us. First one om my server to be 6/6 T6. It lost its joy soon after that so I sold my account and never looked back.

used to be right there during vanilla. only guild on my server to even see (never killed) kel thuzad in old school lvl 60 naxx. i just play for fun now, lived and learned. most important lesson is this; NEVER sacrifice your social life for a GAME.

im on Kel'Thuzad Ally. usually on my pally tank, Swingandmiss. or my rogue, Spayed (worgen female lol). have a few other mid/lowbies i could level with you if you dont have a 90 also.

my main focus is pve, i suck at pvp so ive never bothered with it much. will transfer for a active pve guild (raids/would love to try challenge modes/always down for a heroic).

and for the Haters.....yes it may be uncool, outdated, or whatever you want to say. but its how i waste my time and chillax to relieve stress.

Female? Cross dresser. ;)

I play WoW to save money. ODT is EXPENSIVE!

My main(s) are DK's and prot Pallies, but I have a serious WoW version of ADHD and start babies in most if not all classes. I just get tired of them by level 50-60 and spin up another whatever somewhere else. I actually hit the character cap twice and had to clean house. My latest fun has been a Tauren Monk healer. All the way up to leve 29...woohoo.

And I bet I'm worse at PVP than you are. I just can't figure BGs out at all. Nothing but a cluster**** of people running willy nilly around until they die. I prefer tanking dungeons...just love being the center of attention. LOL!

im about to enter true nerd status when i start my college (finally using my gi bill) for computers lol. hopefully after i graduate i plan on getting a job where i work as a tech. federal job ftw lol.

Right on bro :thumb: I used about 1/4 of my GI Bill before I lost it on a liberal professor.

Female? Cross dresser. ;)

I play WoW to save money. ODT is EXPENSIVE!

My main(s) are DK's and prot Pallies, but I have a serious WoW version of ADHD and start babies in most if not all classes. I just get tired of them by level 50-60 and spin up another whatever somewhere else. I actually hit the character cap twice and had to clean house. My latest fun has been a Tauren Monk healer. All the way up to leve 29...woohoo.

And I bet I'm worse at PVP than you are. I just can't figure BGs out at all. Nothing but a cluster**** of people running willy nilly around until they die. I prefer tanking dungeons...just love being the center of attention. LOL!

haha, cmon, its a female worgen (wolf) named Spayed lol. only reason its not a guy is neutered was taken. and i dont think anyone is as bad at PvP as me. my main ability i use is RRRUUNNNNNNN AWAAAAYYYY!!!!! lol.

- - - Updated - - -

My grand daughter plays that game.

girls dont play WoW.

lol :cool: tell her that, she will get a laugh outta it.

LOL, it always throws me for a loop when some chic in the group goes on open mic and it turns out to be a dude that sounds like he has a 3 pack a day habit.

hmmmm i havent used vent for awhile, so cant be me lol. only other female toon is a drainai mage i played alot during cata.

i want to find a horde guild though i can transfer to, my pally wants to be a tauren bad!

LOL! Yeah. I had a friend who ran female characters. Said he didn't want to spend so much time staring at a male ass.

No, I stand and fight...and end up in the middle of a circle jerk of enemies. And I can't decide whether I hate rogues or priests more. Can't see one and can't kill the other.

- - - Updated - - -

Make a new one...they're free

Back
Top Bottom