• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

World of Warcraft....i cant be the only one on here.

Actually these days I've been playing Diablo III. It's nice that it's free if you just play single player. I haven't tried online play though, heck it may be free too I just haven't tried.

Wow I didn't know folks were still playing. I had an EQ1 and EQ2 account back in the day. I'd thought it fizzled out. My last EQ2 login must have been 3 or 4 years ago, and I hadn't touched EQ1 in about 8 years.
EQ2 is in the 95 range now and they are still adding new expansions. I find it a little more challenging than wow.

yep its still going. amazing that it is. my first run in with computer games was Diablo, then i skipped EQ and went to WoW lol.

I played WoW for about 6 month and went back to EQ2.

Actually these days I've been playing Diablo III. It's nice that it's free if you just play single player. I haven't tried online play though, heck it may be free too I just haven't tried.

ya, i messed around with that also. i cancled my wow account when it came out. but after awhile and when the real money auction house came out, i just didnt want to play it anymore. i do like d3, just not really enjoying playing it. i also cancled my wow when SWTOR came out, played for a few months and didnt like it and went back to WoW. i just cant stay away lol

EQ2 is in the 95 range now and they are still adding new expansions. I find it a little more challenging than wow.

Yep I do remember it actually being a lot more challenging. It actually took some good teamwork and skill. By the time I'd quit playing WoW it had gotten pretty easy and more geared for casual players, which was fine with me because by that time I'd stopped playing so much. I could actually log in for an hour and get some cool stuff and even raid without even being in a raid guild. They'd set it up where you could just auto join a raid with random players from other servers and it was a lot easier than raids used to be.

im about to enter true nerd status when i start my college (finally using my gi bill) for computers lol. hopefully after i graduate i plan on getting a job where i work as a tech. federal job ftw lol.

Nah man, nerds are the new cool. :thumb:
Yep that's right! Cool to talk to some fellow nerds/gamers on here.

im about to enter true nerd status when i start my college (finally using my gi bill) for computers lol. hopefully after i graduate i plan on getting a job where i work as a tech. federal job ftw lol.
I hear ya man. Well that's what I did although my current job has nothing to do with computers. However, I will say that computers and building computers are another big hobby of mine besides guns of course.

Back
Top Bottom