• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

World of Warcraft....i cant be the only one on here.

I play D2, I have d3 but have to upgrade the computer to run it. I'm an old guy too. I played UO for 2 1/2 yes then sold my accounts. I eventually went back to D1 then on to D2. After reading this thread I played for 6 hrs today. Now I remember why I quit 😁. Got my fix for a while.😳

A good friend of mine that I grew up with got addicted to WoW. He was all into it in college and had a bunch of gold he could sell or something like that. He would stay up all night long and skip class, just play the game for 72 hours straight.

He ended up on academic probation, then dropped out.
Now he is a truck driver and wishes he never got addicted.

We had a desk top and two laptops going at the zame time at my house. 3 accounts and about 12 charcters.
Needless to say it caused major issues and pissed away a year of my life. Almost sent everyone at home into a depression when I pulle the plug.
Now we hit the COD on the XBOX and keep it regulated.

Was in a top 100 U.S guild through BC and WOTLK, did it all, raided 5 nights a week, hours at a time- Then I woke up and realized that I spent nearly 3 years of my life working to be awesome at something that didn't matter and quit. My Character was on Stormreaver, "Enginaaron".

I am currently taking a break from the game. Waiting on EQ Next to be released then buying a new comp and starting at it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for the 6.0 patch today!! stuck at work though, cant get home to play till around 630-7 :( gonna have fun doing the questlines on all my guys for the title. and the the new UBRS will be out, only drops LFR quality gear though. but they are reskins of the old gear, so ill probably get it all for my toons that can wear it for transmog. cant wait to see how many of my addons are broke lol.

Bigglezworth#1122 for the horde!!!

Back
Top Bottom