• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

World of Warcraft....i cant be the only one on here.

really liking the new patch so far. my server (Kel' Thuzad) is about 52ish percent done with the first unlock on the new isle (day or 2 ago). think im going to stick to playing my rogue as my main, just dropped mining on him to pick up leatherworking, so ill be leatherworking/engineer. already dropped about 2k gold into it and im only at 150ish skill level lol! gonna be expensive but worth it hopefully. think i may have to make one of my alts a skinner to go farm with, damn leather is expensive and need a ton to craft.

nobody here that plays wants to real id me lol. cmon yall, mine is bigglezworth#1122 send me a invite or post yours and ill invite.

Sorry mdog, your servers to dead for me lol. gave up on my pally there i think, ive got about 2k gold ( just from selling a few raid pets lol) on that guy if you want it since i cant send it to my main server. if you want to come over to Kel' Thuzad and play alliance i can get you a invite to my guild.

I don't think I'm stiull playing on that server any more either. I spun up a Panda Monk on Windrunner and have been playing it. Still not an exciting server but better. I'm not an avid player so I don't get too concerned about it. I would like a little faster dungeon ques though.

come play Kel" Thulzad Alliance side lol, if your a tank/healer its instant queus all the way to 90. dps leveling ques arent that bad either, sometimes instant as well! at 90, about 10-15min wait for dps though.

My monk is healer. Never tried it before but I kinda like it. I just dual specced him into Brewmaster but haven't figured out the spells for monk tank yet. I'll spin one up on your server Monday. Didn't like the name I gave this one any way. And did get him all the way to 30...time to move on. LOL!

lol, i can make a panda brewmaster and you can be a monk, we can dungeon level so fast lol. ill make one and get all my legacy gear on him. prob go ahead and get him to level 10 or whatever so i can choose a faction. only panda i made is a shammy thats around the mid 50s right now. good time to try out a brewmaster tank, been told they arent that effective raid tanks, but solid 5 man tanks.

lol i bet, they have alot of self healing abilities. and if your bored, just help dps everything until the tank/dps needs heals instead of just sitting there at full mana lol

Back
Top Bottom