• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

World of Warcraft....i cant be the only one on here.

This thread brings back memories...

I'll admit, I was a gaming addict for years. I played EQ1 for many years. Raids 5-6 nights each week. Always in the top or second highest rated guild on the server. When I finally quit 2 of my 5 characters were ranked in the top 100 worldwide for their class (primary was a wizard ranked 16th at the time and my main-alternate was ranked 72nd for enchanters worldwide) and my guild was ranked #3 or 4 in the world for EQ. I probably averaged 30+ hours of gaming on a "slow" week. Myself and a friend would put together a group when raids weren't happening and friends weren't only by simply having each of us play 3 characters at a time. The guilds I was in were so into the game that rare spawns needed for epics would turn into a guild phone tree and rotation looking for the spawn trigger. At 4am we could get a call that the trigger was up and have a guild raid ready to engage in about 5 minutes. It really was, looking back, a ridiculous level of commitment for a game. Now I just play a few games of CoD each week and avoid the RPGs completely.

JLCNuke we finally found something we agree on. :thumb:

i128.photobucket.com_albums_p179_toneslap_ogre.jpg

I'll have to add you if I start back up. I'm not sure if my account is eligible for a scroll of resurrection or not but it's worth a shot. What do you need my ID or email?

i would need either one of your character names AND realm they are on. or, your battle.net email (the one you registered with) .

also, it gives you a free transfer of realms to whatever one you want. i just need to know which so i can create a toon there, then send it to you from that one and it lets you transfer to that server for free lol.

Back
Top Bottom