• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Would it be against the forum rules.....

im not going to govern anything. im going to continue to have the exact same opinion i have always had on flippers, and that is that they suck and are on my ignore list

i think i may post my ignore list some day, its super long

Your opinion of the flippers is the exact opinion I have about them, but I don't have an ignore list. I check out everyone who has something I want to buy. You see, I believe that anyone who is selling something, is trying to make a profit on what they are selling. I don't know anyone who will willing sell something at a loss. I hate flippers, gougers, and craiglisters on this site. But there are times when I can't tell the good guys from the bad guys. Know what I mean?

I posted that I had been looking for 22 cent a round 22 ammo but was broke. I was being a smart *ss but thought I was not breaking any rules. I wound up with an infraction anyway. Oh well

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384449974443.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384449974443.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 14
What good does it do to rate a thread? As far as I know, there's no visual way to see whether a thread if rated positive or negative. I know I must be spending too much time on here because I get aggravated going into threads only to see ridiculous prices, and have no way of letting others know they shouldn't bother clicking on the posting. I've "bitten my tongue" a million times and resisted the urge to leave a negative comment on a posting since I know it would be against the rules. Maybe a simple thumbs up/thumbs down rating system that would display the # of votes each way on the "new posts" page would give us an upfront filter. If I'm just missing how rating a thread currently does anything, please let me know.
Top right corner. That is the whole point of THIS thread. To get people to use it! :yo:

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes, I have to contain myself because I sure as hell want to comment,lol
I've typed more than one... and then deleted it myself. ;)

I see, but that really doesn't serve a good purpose. In order to see the rating, I had to first vote, and then I get to see the 'current rating'. It also doesn't display automatically unless I click on the link. The 'current rating' should be displayed on the 'new posts' and 'today's posts' summary pages beside the thread title. You shouldn't have to click into a thread, click to vote, just to see how good or bad it is.

Last edited:
I see, but that really doesn't serve a good purpose. In order to see the rating, I had to first vote, and then I get to see the 'current rating'. It also doesn't display automatically unless I click on the link. The 'current rating' should be displayed on the 'new posts' and 'today's posts' summary pages beside the thread title. You shouldn't have to click into a thread, click to vote, just to see how good or bad it is.
You don't have to vote to see the rating (I don't think) and I agree, the rating should show everywhere the thread title shows up, but it doesn't...

Back
Top Bottom