• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Would it be against the forum rules.....

Your opinion of the flippers is the exact opinion I have about them, but I don't have an ignore list. I check out everyone who has something I want to buy. You see, I believe that anyone who is selling something, is trying to make a profit on what they are selling. I don't know anyone who will willing sell something at a loss. I hate flippers, gougers, and craiglisters on this site. But there are times when I can't tell the good guys from the bad guys. Know what I mean?

im not going to do business with anyone who has unrealistic expectations as to what their items are worth and expect others to share in their delusion

simple as that, im a hobbyists and im not on this site to make or lose money, i am here for my own hobby enthusiasm

have i both made and lost moneys on deals? yes, but i am not in the business of selling for profit so any money made or loss is negligible at best

have i both made and lost moneys on deals? yes, but i am not in the business of selling for profit so any money made or loss is negligible at best

I appreciate you honesty. But, unfortunately I do not believe that most on this site share you beliefs. I believe that most of the members of this site sell their firearms to fund the purchase of another firearm that may be more expensive than the one they presently own. Or they are selling to get a decent firearm that is not quite what the one they own is, but it will do, and they will have extra money. Of course some sell to free up cash for home or personal things. No one should be in the business of selling firearms for profit, unless they are a licensed dealer. I believe there are federal laws against that kind of activity. If you decide to sell something that you own, I believe you should be able to ask whatever you want for it without the fear of some know it all making stupid comments in your ad. I like to see other people post their opinions, but not in another members ad. To me, the only way to tell if you have your property priced too high for your audience is that it just doesn't sell. If it sells, the price was not too high.

Back
Top Bottom