• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Would you sell to a member that has one post and no feedback?

Feedback is meaningless to me anyway. I mean honestly, we have a guy on here with hundreds of deals that is a real asshole and is going to prison for armed robbery. All of his feedback says he's a "great guy".

Who's that?

I look at feedback and also the communication. Spelling and grammar give you a pretty good idea of who you are dealing with.

There is only one guy I wouldnt deal with on here, but he got banned.

I don't even check, if they want it I'll meet and sell, if I want it I'll meet and buy

If I don't know what I'm buying or how to check it, shame on me

I did today. He was prompt on his communication, both PM and text. Stayed in communication until we could close the deal. Showed up on time and was pleasant to deal with.

Turns out he's a LEO and avid hunter.

Sometimes you have to give the newbies a chance. I know I was once a newbie with no feedback...

Good for you CK, I started with one post and one positive feedback.

Couple months ago I sold a gun to a brand new member who was looking for something for self defense. Told me he was minding his own business one day and he got shot in the elbow. Seemed like a stand up guy.

As others have said, we all started out that way. I'm more than willing to extend a little trust to a new guy if he shows me his GA drivers license, his GWCL, a DD214, a HS diploma or GED certificate; and is willing to sign a BOS in front of a Notary. Some of you guys just need to lighten up.:wave:

Back
Top Bottom