• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Would you train with this company?

I would never train with this group and what I see in the video is not impressive.

With that said, one of the challenges in training is creating stress and distractions. Another is making sure that you are adaptive enough that if you cannot maintain perfect shooting technique in the real world, that you don't freeze up or fumble too badly. Though I don't think much of what was in the video was anything more than macho building, shooting from unusual positions and in unusual circumstances does have real value. Very few people actually train "outside the box", but there is a good likelihood that's exactly where you'll find yourself if you ever have to actually fight for your life.

I hear that the Army is giving away Free Tactical Training. All you have to do is Sign on the dotted line and get paid to learn all kinds of cool Tactical stuff. You might even get to really practice it.

That's all I have to say about that ;)
The vast majority of Army training is unsuitable for use as defensive training. Things like suppressive fire, assaulting through positions, and fire superiority give prosecutors aspirations of political office.

As far as that goes, has the Army ever started training soldiers to actually draw from a holster yet? How about carrying with a loaded chamber?

Disclaimer: I was an 11M.

I hear that the Army is giving away Free Tactical Training. All you have to do is sign on the dotted line and get paid to learn all kinds of cool Tactical stuff. You might even get to really practice it.

That's all I have to say about that ;)

I have a cousin who has been in the Army for 6 years. He is stationed in south Korea right now. I would take one of me over ten of him, and I'm nothing. LOL...He's a nice guy, but not much of a scrapper.

It should be noted, quickly, that apparently even Tactical Response realized that executing someone wasn't good self defense advertisement as they have changed the thumbnail for the video. As of the OP, the thumbnail was of the man kneeling on the punching bag, double tapping the ground in front of him. As of this post, the thumbnail for the video is of the two men firing from a supine position.
And now the thumbnail is back to the Reverse Trayvon....:noidea:

The thumbnail in question has been explained by righter13 righter13 , someone who I trust and have respect for his experience. While I maintain that the drill is highly dangerous, I also understand that it is not reckless. See link below for explanation.

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...with-this-company.1404099/page-5#post-7043481

Back
Top Bottom