• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WOW seen a lot of Missed Sales.

I sort of "grew up' in the shotgun world, where people ship very expensive shotguns all over the US, and a 3 day approval is standard. That's because on high dollar shotguns, the wood is large part of the value, and it can't really be appreciated in photos.

The few times I've mentioned a 3 day approval to an ODT seller, they just went all weird. A lot of sellers here may have a lot of transactions, but they sure don't have any big world experience.

I totally agree. I have a friend that deals with the several thousand dollar shotguns. It's totally different than a Moss. 500, with a few handling marks.

If I shipped a member a firearm, and they weren't satisfied, they could ship it back to me and I would refund their money, but I'm not going to pay the return postage for the firearm.

they could ship it back to me and I would refund their money, but I'm not going to pay the return postage for the firearm.

That's pretty standard.

A lot of ebayer types whine about having to pay return postage, but IMO it's one of those things that if you can't afford to pay, you can't afford to play.

I've handled shotguns that I didn't mind paying postage just for the privilege of holding them in my hands. You can sure that when I sent them back, they were insured to the hilt.

After the fake GA weapons permit fiasco, I'm only shipping to a verified FFL. Got a guy on here brand new asking me to ship a lower to Ohio and wants my Drivers license, told him I would give him a copy of my FFL for His FFL and he disappears.

After the fake GA weapons permit fiasco, I'm only shipping to a verified FFL. Got a guy on here brand new asking me to ship a lower to Ohio and wants my Drivers license, told him I would give him a copy of my FFL for His FFL and he disappears.

Would you link or fill me in to the fake weapons permit story please?

I'll ship and be as flexible as possible with a meet. I "miss" sells because I get the "I want it!" Pm then crickets. But I guess that's for another thread...

It amazes me at the number of people on this site that aren't willing to ship.
I've seen 4 or 5 replies to ads today, that would have been a done deals if the seller would ship.

One things for sure, I don't have to worry about the "Why so far away?" comments in my ads.

One trip to the Post office yesterday and I had two deals done, in opposite directions.

I guess everybody has their reasons/excuses.
Lazy sob's.Keep shipping and do your deals,they loose.That.s the stuff you see for cell,sail,on here for years. To stupid to figure it out.DUH

You must have a lot more organized shipping location than we do in Macon,but I will ship if needed.

Back
Top Bottom