WOW seen a lot of Missed Sales.

i sell on ebay so I can print my own labels and I have a large scale and a small one so I can ship anything, I even shipped a set of chevy 350 motor heads..lol

Most rifles I ship via USPS cost about $15. If you can take them down it cuts the oversize package cost out. You can see the deflated look of dissapointment on their faces when they realize they can't sock it to you, lol.

I'm not an FFL. I make sure if I'm shipping out of State that the receiving FFL is valid and will receive from private individuals. No mystery here. It's published law.

Most rifles I ship via USPS cost about $15. If you can take them down it cuts the oversize package cost out. You can see the deflated look of dissapointment on their faces when they realize they can't sock it to you, lol.

My LGS even gives me boxes to as shipping containers.

I shipped 15 new shotguns at one time at my local USPS, and they never blinked an eye. Had them all labeled and ready to go, paid the postage and insurance, and they were on their way.

BP is even better because according to the Fed. gov't they are not "firearms" and you can ship both rifles and pistols through USPS to any one in the US of A.

I will gladly ship but only to/from a member with strong feedback. Some guns warrant an in-person evaluation, like those with damage or those where the best pics you can get are from a flip phone...

I will gladly ship but only to/from a member with strong feedback. Some guns warrant an in-person evaluation, like those with damage or those where the best pics you can get are from a flip phone...

The folks that I've traded with always seem pleased, and say that the firearm was in better condition than I described, or the pictures displayed.
I'd rather it be that way instead of someone being disappointed, with the condition.

The folks that I've traded with always seem pleased, and say that the firearm was in better condition than I described, or the pictures displayed.
I'd rather it be that way instead of someone being disappointed, with the condition.

I sort of "grew up' in the shotgun world, where people ship very expensive shotguns all over the US, and a 3 day approval is standard. That's because on high dollar shotguns, the wood is large part of the value, and it can't really be appreciated in photos.

The few times I've mentioned a 3 day approval to an ODT seller, they just went all weird. A lot of sellers here may have a lot of transactions, but they sure don't have any big world experience.

Back
Top Bottom