Wts 10.3" ar sbr

Status
Not open for further replies.

gafirefighter

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
55   0
Reaction score
I am sadly going to sell my 10.3" SBR. The upper and lower are billet and are made by a great little company out of Douglasville named Xsive Inc. The barrel is a10.3" Daniel Defense cold hammer forged. It is pinned with a DD gas block. The rail is a Troy Alpha rail. BCG is BCM. Colt trigger and JP Precision pin kit. BCM gunfighter grip. Larue buffer tube and spring. Spikes st-t2 heavy buffer Magpul CTR stock. Diamond Head Sights. BCM gunfighter medium charging handle. The muzzle device in the picture stays with me. Will install a standard birdcage. I have fired 200 rounds through this rifle. More pictures up tomorrow.

This was built by the company as a factory SBR and transferred on a Form 4. GA sales only. Buy the rifle, Fill out the forms, and in 6 months... It's all yours. Obviously, all NFA rules/laws apply.

I am selling this rifle for $1150. For that price I will include 6 new Pmags. If I add everything up including the stamp, I am pretty sure I have right at 2K in this rifle. Has to go, hopefully the price is too good to pass on, lol.

Adam

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom