• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Y'all know about tires?

Michelin Defenders for my Tacoma 80k miles warranty. They will last my lifetime..
Speaking of..... I put 1500 miles a year on a vehicle. At that rate it will be 20 years before I need a new set of tires. They will have been long since rotted off by then.

But I do like Michelins.

Back in the days I ran recaps all the time. Wouldn’t balance, tread be on crooked and wouldn’t last for s**t but they were cheap and I could afford them. Lol

No love for cooper tires, at3. Slowly come over to continental or even pirelli since my Jeep came with them
Cooper was a great cheaper alternative for AT and MT tires. They don’t seem to be much cheaper than anymore to Toyo/Nitto. That said, I’ve had pretty good luck with them both in All terrain and highway terrain.

Hankook tires from Discount tire here locally.

I put 50k+ miles on them and they were still in good shape when dude drove off with them on the truck. 80k tires.

I have Firestone Transforce that came on the 22 Ram 3500. I DON'T like them in the rain! I usually buy Michelin for highway tire. Michelin seems to be the best but it's been awhile since I've had them. I use Discount Tire for my tire needs, they'll price match internet or anyone else! Plus they give a Military/ Veteran's discount!

Speaking of..... I put 1500 miles a year on a vehicle. At that rate it will be 20 years before I need a new set of tires. They will have been long since rotted off by then.

But I do like Michelins.
The mountains up here are brutal on tires, Torn Torn recommended these Michelin Defenders. So I read up on them, ton of great reviews. Great in the Snow and off road applications. I have run Continentals up here and they don't last long..

The mountains up here are brutal on tires, Torn Torn recommended these Michelin Defenders. So I read up on them, ton of great reviews. Great in the Snow and off road applications. I have run Continentals up here and they don't last long..
I use Michelin Defenders on my Tacoma also and they've been excellent. The biggest improvement to my truck has been getting away from more aggressive offroad tires that ride like crap. Defenders do well on pavement as well as unimproved surfaces. I'm sure there are many good choices.

Back
Top Bottom