• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yep..... NASCAR is done....

Put me in charge...
Cars will be tube chassis cars bodied as they come off the show room floor. There will be a minimum frontal area and a maximum calculated down force. Minimum/Maximum weight will be a percentage of the factory weight. Weight distribution will be within 4% of the factory weight distribution (a 40/60 can become a 38/62 or a 42/58)

The suspension must be in the same layout as offered on the factory car however it may be upgraded to meet the demands of high-speed racing. The important measurements for suspension geometry will be taken from the factory vehicle.

The drivetrain must meet the same layout as the factory car. Cars must have a manual transmission, which must be offered in the factory car.

Engines must retain the factory cylinder heads and rotating assembly. Builders may change cams, springs, retainers, and valves however valves must be factory size. All other engine components must be factory original offerings (maybe allow them to upgrade the oiling system).

Cars must use factory engine cooling components.

For turbocharged and supercharged vehicles factory turbo and super chargers must be used.

Limitations will be place on fuel pumps and maximum fuel load for the race.

#makenascargreatagain

Hmm, sounds interesting, but you know cheaters will cheat!

Hmm, sounds interesting, but you know cheaters will cheat!

Of course, if you aint cheatin you aint tryin. Sounds closer to real nascar than this phony COT Pre-Packaged SBC, crap we have now.

Let's go fuel injection and coil on plug. You would need a few more rules or else were gonna see a bunch of 900hp twin turbo street cars coming out of ford and chevy.

Reactions: BHJ
Daie Earhardt.jpg

It has lost it appeal to me for sure. France has ruined it trying to shape it to attract a new yuppier crowd. When they took stands down at Atlanta and not replace them you could tell it was dieing. the stands have not been full for years at any races i have watched. They used to be packed

Back
Top Bottom