• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

yes legal advise on an open forum - school registration fraud

I know lots of people who do it. I personally don't see anything wrong with it , as long as there in school and getting somewhat of an education.

Man, what's up with all these internet tough guys being rude to this guy? All he did was ask a question..

You should probably raise it to the attention of the school district like others have said. If there isn't a rule specifically allowing them to go to school there (such as a parent teaching in the school district) then they technically aren't allowed to play sports and their team will have to forfeit every game they played in if the news out. I'm sure there are other consequences I'm not thinking of but I'm on your side that it's not ok to lie about something like that, irregardless of whether or not some people think it's a big deal.

Quit using your kids as pawns to **** with your ex. Your kids are probably getting a better education because of it.

Grow up.

Last edited:
Quit using your kids as pawns to **** with your ex. Your kids are probably getting a better education because of it.

Grow up.

way to assume his intentions fella, all he said was hes divorced and didnt go into detail, yall should either give a helpful opinion or not post such childish remark. like that guy gives a **** about the advice of faceless folks who chime in on a situation they dont understand via snippy internet posts

personally, ya cool better education, but its still technically fraud and those restrictions are set for reasons. i wouldnt like it if a bunch of folks three counties over were overcrowding my educational center just because it was better. they can apply legally for transfers and what not, it has to do with debasing a system with limited resources

contact the counties education department or whatever municipality this is occurring in. no need to sick something on someone you know out of spite, but if its a true cause for concern do it, i mean why should only some people follow BS laws right?

I don't know about where you live. My son lives in Clarke County, and because the schools are better in Oconee County, he registered my Grandson there last year. The school found out about it after a couple of months. All the school did was make him take the kid to the correct county, no fines, no problems. He got a letter saying that after such and such date, the kid would not be allowed to attend Oconee County school any more.

I don't know about where you live. My son lives in Clarke County, and because the schools are better in Oconee County, he registered my Grandson there last year. The school found out about it after a couple of months. All the school did was make him take the kid to the correct county, no fines, no problems. He got a letter saying that after such and such date, the kid would not be allowed to attend Oconee County school any more.

I was the volunteer head wrestling coach at the local middle school there for a few years in college. I wouldn't want my kids going to school in that county either. One of my wrestlers got suspended because he had a POUND of weed at school with him!

Back to the OP though, I doubt think anything terrible is going to come of it. Have the kids always been going to school at this particular place and their mom moved out of district so this was necessary to keep them with their friends, or did they move to a new school?

Back
Top Bottom