• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

You can't always get what you don't need.

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
I saw this in an add and just about had a orgasm right then. Now I want one and like everything that is so awesome they can't be found and if you did find one it would be a million dollars.
411551707.jpg

It's figure of speech. If you graduate high school you learn how to use them to exaggerate your point. It's really not a difficult concept if you have a little education and a little imagination. I give classes on those as well if you are interested. Or are jumping on the band wagon and pick on Greg week to look cool. More power to ya there Radar 363.
If you really think I believe that handgun is 1 million dollars then you need to put the crack pipe dowm.

It's figure of speech. If you graduate high school you learn how to use them to exaggerate your point. It's really not a difficult concept if you have a little education and a little imagination. I give classes on those as well if you are interested. Or are jumping on the band wagon and pick on Greg week to look cool. More power to ya there Radar 363.
If you really think I believe that handgun is 1 million dollars then you need to put the crack pipe dowm.
Time for a Snickers bar? Or two?

I understand. I like guns. For some stupid reason all the guns I like are expensive and hard to find. Unfortunately supply and demand is king. I did not pay $9,000 for a uzi because its worth that. Its not . That piece of paper that came with it however.... is. Why so much? Supply and demand. No other reason.

So sometimes you just gotta save up , set that goal and say F it I am doing it. If you really want it ... how much it costs should be irrelevant .

Maybe there is one worth a million. The rifle that they say killed JFK is just a crappy bolt action. At auction.... god only knows how many millions that rifle would go for . Lighten up man. Life ain’t that serious

You post a picture of a handgun with no details on what it is or why you want it, just that you 'just about had a orgasm' and it would cost a million dollars...you can't use proper English in any of your posts...no one is jumping on the 'pick on Greg band wagon', it's more like being a passenger on a train knowing it's going to run off the rails you just don't know when.

Back
Top Bottom