You can't always get what you don't need.

I just dig 1911 long slides. I would have one of each manufacturer if I could. If I get a 1911 and there is something I don't think is right, I go straight to Wilson Combat and start ordering their Bullet Proof parts. With those parts and a little know how you can take a sub par 1911 and make it a joy to shoot. Not to mention remove any flaws that are inherent with the gun in the first place.

I just dig 1911 long slides. I would have one of each manufacturer if I could. If I get a 1911 and there is something I don't think is right, I go straight to Wilson Combat and start ordering their Bullet Proof parts. With those parts and a little know how you can take a sub par 1911 and make it a joy to shoot. Not to mention remove any flaws that are inherent with the gun in the first place.
I like longslides too. They really do make a difference . I love my gold match xtreme longslide . Worth every penny

CBDE81E6-D0AD-4AE3-92DF-B06D095A32A7.jpeg

I understand. I like guns. For some stupid reason all the guns I like are expensive and hard to find. Unfortunately supply and demand is king. I did not pay $9,000 for a uzi because its worth that. Its not . That piece of paper that came with it however.... is. Why so much? Supply and demand. No other reason.

So sometimes you just gotta save up , set that goal and say F it I am doing it. If you really want it ... how much it costs should be irrelevant .
Like I've said before I believe that YOU have an all metal 401K/IRA. And I'm not talking about gold and silver. Smart move to say the least. Oh and way more fun to play with than gold or silver.

Back
Top Bottom