• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

You can't always get what you don't need.

Meh... I just run stocks or tubes that don't require castle nuts. Let them wrap their heads around that (insert sarcasm):confused:.
I just run that commie stuff where the people are too stupid to ever tighten a castle nut so the government makes sure the design does not depend on a glorified screw and nut

I have no kids just a bunch of belt feds. You go shooting with your kids ?
Oh yea they like to go every now and then. Not as much as you would think. I blame that on those damn games and phones. I didn't have that crap when I was a kid so I grabbed a gun and went to the woods and stayed out there all day sometimes. I spent probably 80 percent of my childhood in the woods. Now days you can't even get the kids out of the house. It really disturbs me.

Oh yea they like to go every now and then. Not as much as you would think. I blame that on those damn games and phones. I didn't have that crap when I was a kid so I grabbed a gun and went to the woods and stayed out there all day sometimes. I spent probably 80 percent of my childhood in the woods. Now days you can't even get the kids out of the house. It really disturbs me.
Different times man. I get older folks who can fix anything ... but cannot work an app to save their life . So our nations children need to be tech savvy . We won’t be drafting them anytime soon so their lack of woods experience is ok

Back
Top Bottom