• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You think you have bad hunting neighbors?

Believe it or not, I actually DID think about that before I had even left for the evening. :laugh:
Well, sir, we can make that happen. The simple mention of free tacos & a van filled with midgets would likely garner just a few folks willing to participate.

all we need is a date & time :eyebrows:

Well, sir, we can make that happen. The simple mention of free tacos & a van filled with midgets would likely garner just a few folks willing to participate.

all we need is a date & time :eyebrows:
Next Wednesday at 1 a.m.? You bring the tannerite. :laugh:
I'll seriously have to plan something for after deer season.

Unfortunately they've lasted a couple of years so far. :( Here's hoping for not much more though!

This is why I buy any land that comes up for sale around my house. In the last 18 mos I've bought a 5acre tract that borders to the south and 10acres on my notth west property line.

Last edited:
This is why I buy any land that comes up for sale around my house. In the last 18 mos I've bought a 5acre tract that borders to the south and 10acres on my notth west property line.
Yep. I was a little annoyed I didn't have the opportunity to buy that but he wanted the monthly income so I doubt he'd have sold it to regardless. At the end of the day it's not a place I plan to keep (despite all I've done to improve it, I just enjoy that part I suppose). I want to sell it and our house and combine the two so we live on our 'recreational land'.

Yep. I was a little annoyed I didn't have the opportunity to buy that but he wanted the monthly income so I doubt he'd have sold it to regardless. At the end of the day it's not a place I plan to keep (despite all I've done to improve it, I just enjoy that part I suppose). I want to sell it and our house and combine the two so we live on our 'recreational land'.

Once you start, it's never enough. It's like any collection, it's always "almost finished". I am going to try and get the 10 acres to my SE and would love to snag the 400acres of forest behind me.

Back
Top Bottom