• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You will never see in my collection these firearms

51042c24.jpg

Masterpeice MatchUltraStainlessEdition

I have been selling off any gun that is not designed to hunt animals. So if you want to discuss value, what value are you getting from a gun that is not designed to put food on the table? I know self defense, but I have never personally known anyone who managed to benefit by using a gun against another person. However, I have lost two immediate family members to gunshots. One self inflicted and one not. I have also known many others who accidentally shot themselves or others with their self defense weapon. I have been carrying for most of my life, but after the most recent tragedy my family has suffered, I will never own another gun that isn't designed for hunting food.

Unfortunately, any gun, regardless of its intended purpose, can kill a person just as effectively as it can kill an animal, clay pigeon or paper target. I understand the mental aspect of it but I'm not willing to sacrifice mine or my family's safety for any irrational mental blocks I may have. I respect your opinion and decision though and am very sorry for your losses.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, any gun, regardless of its intended purpose, can kill a person just as effectively as it can kill an animal, clay podge on or paper target. I understand the mental aspect of it but I'm not willing to sacrifice mine or my family's safety for any irrational mental blocks I may have. I respect your opinion and decision though and am very sorry for your losses.
funny how humans distance themselves from those savage animals.. and ironic.

DD
LWRC
Noveske
La Rue
BCM
VLTOR
NEMO Arms
HKMR556
416D
SL8

Other "high end" ARs that are more than 1400 USD.

Its a marketing sham for a problem that doesn't exist.

Only other than if I can get them cheaper will they be tempting.

I get it your broke as a joke and want those of us who can afford such things to feel bad about it because you say they aren't worth the money ok...

Back
Top Bottom