• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You won't see this on CNN

Refreshing to see that NOT all the minorities are fooled by the Obama's charm and mob rule mentality. No question, there is not much of a brain-er either, slaves can't own guns, only Masters do. The question is WHO is behind Obama agenda for people control?

The Obama Agenda was laid out many years before by a group of people still unknown but to a very few,they laid in wait, looking for the opportunity or creating an opportunity to step in and take over. Look at the way things are playing out and you might agree. Create an economic disaster and people will run to the ones that ae seemingly helpful and doling out the cash and goodies, and making them think the elite rich are responsible for their plight. America has to WAKE up!!!

The Obama Agenda was laid out many years before by a group of people still unknown but to a very few,they laid in wait, looking for the opportunity or creating an opportunity to step in and take over. Look at the way things are playing out and you might agree. Create an economic disaster and people will run to the ones that ae seemingly helpful and doling out the cash and goodies, and making them think the elite rich are responsible for their plight. America has to WAKE up!!!

after dave chapell went nuts and left for africa i heard of the black knights of the round table: oprah, bill cosby, william wesley, and morgan freeman. this theory seemed comedic to me when i first heard about it, but now it is sounding more and more realistic

Back
Top Bottom