Your experience vs Internet lore

Sigma SW9 Gen1 (Glock clone pre lawsuit)

Shoots where you want it do , trigger complaints really were nothing, no FTF , inexpensive, won't cry if you ding it up like you would with your safe queen looks better than a Hi-Point and a weighs a lot less.

I picked one up recently, did the trigger spring fix and find it to be as good a plastic gun as any other. Reliable so far, accurate as my G19 and Stainless to boot.

Hk. Had a p30, but my cz p-01 kicked its butt in ergonomics, accuracy, and not to mention the parts and stuff are cheaper.

Well, I have two more.

SW9ve: the trigger may not be the equal of some guns priced twice as much but, I don't care. It's comfortable, accurate, reliable, cheap, stainless and plentiful.

Stoeger Cougar: wow

Internal Locks on revolvers...paranoia. Someone heard of someone who knew someone who said they know someone who had a lock fail...could have failed or it could have had an ejector rod come loose or who knows? It's not as if pre-lock revolvers are 100% fail-proof. I love my little J frame Smith lock and all!
i157.photobucket.com_albums_t46_juliussqueezer_Firearms_BG2.jpg

Internal Locks on revolvers...paranoia. Someone heard of someone who knew someone who said they know someone who had a lock fail...could have failed or it could have had an ejector rod come loose or who knows? It's not as if pre-lock revolvers are 100% fail-proof. I love my little J frame Smith lock and all!
i157.photobucket.com_albums_t46_juliussqueezer_Firearms_BG2.jpg

Nice lookin' pistola. Love the grips!

Back
Top Bottom