Your experience vs Internet lore

That sig 2022s have horrible triggers. Read great reviews about it and then bought one for my girlfriend. It had such a bad trigger I traded it off.

Also that 10mm isn't as intimidating to shoot as people say. Had a glock 20 that was a pleasure to shoot.

For me, the Taurus TCP has been my biggest surprise. I got mine as the "extra gun" in lieu of money in a multi gun deal. With all of the Taurus hate out there I was surprised that I actually liked it better than my LCP. It fit my hand better, had a much nicer trigger pull, locked open on an empty mag and cost $100 less.

x100 on the TCP. Taurus beat Ruger at their own game big time on that one.

I have had a bunch of ARs. The SOTA complete upper is my surprise in that platform. I avoided it but it does everything it needs to do. I have one that is 7.62x39 that I really like. Now the NFA pairing for a lower...not so much... other than their customer service, they suck.

What's a good price on those? I saw I e for $325 today
my lgs had an older model for $300 the other week, I didn't buy it cause I already own one. Thought about it all that week so I went back and it was gone. I got the serious trade bug one weekend and traded my .40 usp for my pt92, I beat myself up the whole way home, then I shot it and have never looked back. Great gun.

my lgs had an older model for $300 the other week, I didn't buy it cause I already own one. Thought about it all that week so I went back and it was gone. I got the serious trade bug one weekend and traded my .40 usp for my pt92, I beat myself up the whole way home, then I shot it and have never looked back. Great gun.

Hmmmmm, very interesting. Maybe I'll try it

Back
Top Bottom