Your experience vs Internet lore

Got my first Taurus a few weeks back and its a great pistol no issues so far, shoots almost as good as my springer and it may just be that i have more range time with the springer. the only issue i have with the Taurus PT1911 is the finish it leaves a lot to be desired.

To all the Glock lovers =P Ive * shot almost every hand gun now and owned 3 glocks the 3 guns I could never hit the x with at 50 yrds never =[............. Another myth that a 40-45 is superior to a 9mm not my experiance in rl

I have read "Bad Things" about Para-Ordnance, but I am very interested in this brand. They have anew lineup out this year, and I think they look really good. Most of the negative stuff is from several years back, but I'm pretty sure things have changed since then based on the more recent info I'm seeing.

Any input is appreciated.

Sigma SW9 Gen1 (Glock clone pre lawsuit)

Shoots where you want it do , trigger complaints really were nothing, no FTF , inexpensive, won't cry if you ding it up like you would with your safe queen looks better than a Hi-Point and a weighs a lot less.

Try the .40 : )

I have read "Bad Things" about Para-Ordnance, but I am very interested in this brand. They have anew lineup out this year, and I think they look really good.. Most of the negative stuff is from several years back, but I'm pretty sure things have changed since then based on the more recent info I'm seeing.

Any input is appreciated.

I had a gi expert a few years ago. Right when they moved from Canada to the us. I bought it without reading any type of review on them and then went online and read they were junk. I think most of that was internet lore. I shot hundreds is found through it without a problem. It was allot tighter gun than an ria. However it wasn't nearly as nice as my ruger. The trigger wasn't great and the finish sucked. For the price of the gi I would go wIth a ruger or remington. I've heard great things about their double stack guns.

Back
Top Bottom