• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your favorite deer to larger game hunting rifle.

22406019_10207590615961757_6954266559211267400_n.jpg

My ruger 44 with the leupold and my @Grizzly Guns custom 308 , ever looking for a fine piece hit him up! gun shoots under .5moa with my impatient a$$ behind it. Topped it with a leupold vx5hd firedot 4-20x52 with the 34mm tube , don’t think a better combo from bench to woods could be made.
Did I see this rifle posted on the facepage the other day except with a leather sling?? 👀 if not I know somebody that has its twin and their both beautiful rifles.

I am going to hunt this season for a record buck. I won't shoot anything that isn't a trophy. No senseless killing just to bag one but one horse for a mount.
You’re in on the part of the country that they definitely come Big not Texas, but Virginia grow some beautiful deer!
I will be hunting a new piece of property we could start a Gentlemans wager. We can do it on body weight which I know a lot about. We can do it on size of nuts. We can do it on horns. We could do it on inside spread? Just let me know. LOL

Browning A Bolt Stalker in .300 Win Mag. with Leupold VXIII 3.5X10X50. Looks like a lot of us agree on the caliber. It’s a do all round for North America.
If I had to own just 1 caliber to kill anything in North America I would pick a 300 win mag for sure. It can be loaded light or heavy and handle anything that needs handling.

Back
Top Bottom