Your Gun room!

Id like my room to look something like Mr. Heston's

2569373142_97fb4e238e.jpg

Alot of cool rooms in here. The room that prompted this thought came from an alarm call I rode. The gentleman lived in a gated community, and owned a home that I would say was roughly 3,200-3,500 sq feet. In the rear of his home was an office that was lined with wall to wall windowed cabinets. There was everything in his cabinets from M1A's to several custom 1911's, Colt 1861's, you name it. No less than 100 pieces in all. Although not quite as large as "Mr. Heston's" room above, it was quite ornate to say the least. It'll be some time before I'm able to do anything like that. I'm all bout properly securing my weapons, but I do love firearms, and would love to be able to see them in all their splendor on a daily basis. Just looking or some thoughts and ideas. Love to hear all the opinions and thoughts from all you guys

I have a room that I call my computer room or gun room. We painted the inside of the house a few weeks ago so I had to take down all my guns and swords that I had hanging on the walls. I have only put back up three swords, so far. My wife wants this room so bad, but I have been able to keep it MINE, at least until now.

I have a room that I call my computer room or gun room. We painted the inside of the house a few weeks ago so I had to take down all my guns and swords that I had hanging on the walls. I have only put back up three swords, so far. My wife wants this room so bad, but I have been able to keep it MINE, at least until now.

Press the fight brother!

Back
Top Bottom