Your Gun room!

I think old gun signs and hunting stuff with few old guns on the walls with a nice recliner so I could read my gun magazines and books in piece lol, and of course surf ODT!!

Im out there working all the time. I teach AR building classes out there too.
i26.photobucket.com_albums_c108_01coltcolt_IMG_1024.jpg

[Broken External Image]:
Because of how safety oriented my job is, the first thing I noticed was the safety glasses.:thumbup:
Hopefully it won't be long before I'll need to come down that way for an assembly course. I can bring you something better than the nattys.

Because of how safety oriented my job is, the first thing I noticed was the safety glasses.:thumbup:
Hopefully it won't be long before I'll need to come down that way for an assembly course. I can bring you something better than the nattys.
I got 2 PSA kits coming tomarrow will offer another class soon. Bro, your welcome to stop in anytime. Iam fishing in FL 13-14 weekend but Sat and Sun the next Ill be building for sure for my buddy.

I have to admit I do the cheap beer route to help free up gun money. Although my pick is PBR. Ain't nothing close in taste in that price class.

I purchased a new home this past summer. The study has a stack stone fireplace as well as a stack stone interior wall with a 16' ceiling. Above the fireplace I am putting a 2 oil paintings of my grand parents. My grand father will be in his Army uniform and my grandmother will be in her Wax uniform. I have ordered a Fort Knox safe, as they build their larger custom safes to order. There are 2 dark wood shelving units on either side of the fair place, which will hold all of my gun bibles, value guides and all of my old WWll books. I have an old 1950's desk that belonged to my grandfather that will be used to display the last letter from my grandfather to my grandmother when he found out that he was coming home from the war. Behind the desk on the wall will be a shadow box holding all of my grandfather's military metals centered by his purple heart. As for the gun to be displayed, well it would not be considered anything great by your guys, but it was my first gun given to me by no one other than my grandfather, an old Mossberg 20 gauge 185K-A.

Back
Top Bottom