• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

YouTube videos

I love when the “supervisor” shows up, he/she typically gets it, 9 times out of 10 supervisor says something to the extent of

“and? Ok....you’re free to go, sorry to bother you”

So what happens when the cops get 7 calls of a man walking down the road with an AR15, and their response is, "Its a right, until he shoots people we don't need to respond"...

And then that person does turn out to be an active shooter...

What then? You don't think the cops will get raked over the coals for "not responding and preventing murder"?

They are screwed either way it seems, but if I were the police, I would rather look like a dick on someone's YouTube channel than be the cop that let innocent people die because I didn't take the calls seriously...
Let's flip it to the other side.....

What happens when seeing several men....several times a day walkin down the road with AK's and AR's and becomes normal for everyone?

I'll tell what happens....Crime decreases is said area!

Jus gotta get over that 1st lil hump.

Let's flip it to the other side.....

What happens when seeing several men....several times a day walkin down the road with AK's and AR's and becomes normal for everyone?

I'll tell what happens....Crime decreases is said area!

Hopefully prices go down?

Because he is TRYING to be an asshole.

That's the difference. He is intentionally provoking the cops, hoping for good video, and then he cries like a ***** when a cop takes the bait...

Lame.

And a cop hiding at the bottom of a steep hill on a country road looking to extort you for not riding your breaks down the hill isn't an asshole.

Cops stopping you at road blocks and shinning lights to your back seat, snooping and invading your privacy aren't being assholes?

Because he is TRYING to be an asshole.

That's the difference. He is intentionally provoking the cops, hoping for good video, and then he cries like a ***** when a cop takes the bait...

Lame.

In America, we have a Constitutional Right to be an asshole if we so choose. I don't think that's a crime... Yet.

Back
Top Bottom